The Puzey Family Practice
Southwell House, Back Lane, ROCHFORD, Essex, SS4 1AY
Do not email in cases of urgent queries or medical emergencies - Please call 999 in a medical emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
CALL 999 NOW if you have:
- Signs of a heart attack - pain like a very tight band, heavy weight or squeezing in the centre of your chest.
- Signs of a stroke - face drooping on one side, can't hold both arms up, difficulty speaking.
- Severe difficulty breathing - gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue.
- Heavy bleeding - that won't stop.
- Severe injuries - or deep cuts after a serious accident.
- Seizure (fit) - someone is shaking or jerking because of a fit, or is unconscious (can't be woken up)
- Sudden, rapid swelling - of the eyes, lips, mouth, throat or tongue.