Welcome to The Puzey Family Practice website
Our doors will be open again on Monday 19 July from 7am to 7pm
All of our appointments can be booked by telephone or by visiting the reception team at the surgery. We are offering telephone appointments or face to face should you feel this is more appropriate.
Please use the self-check in screens at the surgery when you arrive for your appointment and take a seat in the waiting room.
We kindly ask that you continue to wear a face covering as per NHS guidelines and that you do NOT attend the surgery if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation over the past year and for your continued support during these uncertain times.
The Practice Team
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
From 17 May 2021, people in England who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can demonstrate their vaccination status for international travel. A full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine. Vaccine status will be available from:
* the NHS app which you can download from app stores
* the NHS website
It may take more than a week for your identity to be checked and verified so you can use this service.
If you cannot access the online services, and you have had 2 vaccines, you can request a paper letter from the NHS by calling 119. Only call 119 if you are due to travel abroad in the near future and have had your second dose more than 5 working days ago. It may take 7 working days for the letter to arrive.
This practice is not able to provide you with a letter that shows your COVID-19 vaccination status.
When you're planning your travel, check the latest information on demonstrating your COVID-19 status when travelling abroad on the gov.uk website. Make sure there is time to get proof of your vaccination status before you leave.
If you have any queries regarding the COVID-19 vaccine please contact us via our dedicated email
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for event trials in England and travel abroad.
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record - securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number - find out what your NHS number is
The surgery will be closed for staff training on Tuesday 06th July from 1pm.
Read More »
NHS login makes it easier and quicker for you to securely access digital health and care services with 1 username and password.
The first ...
Read More »
The surgery is no longer able to offer ear irrigation.
Read More »
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.